1. Production of ceramic tiles from rock dust mixed with shailpy clay.
2. Development of cost effective and low temperature method for the production of ceramic tile from sitakunda shale (clay).
3. Preparation of Gem stones/precious stone from different rocks and minerals.
4. Extraction of alumina from the coal fly ash of Barapukuria thermal Power Plant.
5. Preparation of silica- gel from rice husk ash (Leased Process).
6. Manufacture of welding electrodes utilizing indigenous raw material.
7. Environmentally sustainable method of preparation of feedstock for products of aluminum (and its alloy) from used beverage cans.
8. Preparation of copper sulphate fron spent lime liquor.
9. Isolation of chromic acid from the ash of chrome shaving dust.
10. Production of aluminium sulphate from the ash of aluminium utensil industry.
11. A process for the production of lead (Pb) free tin (Sb) based solder for electronic applications.
12. Preparation of organo-aluminium syntan for leather processing.
13. Preparation of aluminium alum from the wastes of aluminium utensil industry.
14. Preparation of zeolite from industrial wastes.
15. Recovery of rutile mineral from arc electrode waste.